Real Estate: 412-545-1012
THE STANYARD AGENCY PRIVACY NOTICE
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
The Stanyard Agency is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. The Stanyard Agency only has access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email on our “Contact Us” page. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our agency, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. for a quote request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from The Stanyard Agency at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting The Stanyard Agency via the email address or phone number given on the agency’s website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via www.thestanyardagency.com, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever The Stanyard Agency collects sensitive information, that information is kept confidential and securely transmitted to the appropriate insurance carrier or insurance group. Sensitive information is never shared with any other party other than those intended.
While The Stanyard Agency takes every necessary measure to protect sensitive information transmitted online, The Stanyard Agency also protects your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g., billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.